Note: Instead of the paper horse ID form, this year you will enter all your project animals in 4HOnline. To do this you will:
- Login to your 4HOnline account (just like you did when you signed up)
- Click VIEW next to the member name on your family list
- Click ANIMALS on the left hand side of the screen
- Click ADD NEW ANIMAL if your horse isn't already listed on this screen
- Complete the Horse ID form that pops up.
You will need 4 photos of your horse: front, right side, left side, and an identifier. There will be a place to upload each of these photos in the form
A video is available that will walk you through the process and show you what it looks like on 4HOnline.Click HERE to view the video.
THE DEADLINE TO GET YOUR HORSE ID ADDED TO 4HONLINE IS JUNE 10, 2023.
Please select link below for our PAS Show (June 10 in Allen County). It has all the information you need for this PAS season. The June 10th show at Allen County is the one we host, so you can participate in that one for free. If you need an out of county PAS form for other shows, please stop by the office to get one of those forms.
Register for our PAS show at http://go.osu.edu/nwopasregistration